Garnier Natural 3 in 1 Nourishing Honey Botanical Balm 140ml

Save £2.17

£2.09 £4.26

Keep your skin feeling fresh and radiant with Garnier?s 3-in-1 Honey Flower moisturiser. A creamy and sweet-smelling balm, this paraben-free moisturiser feels luxurious on application. Precious Honey Flower - renowned for its deeply nourishing and wound healing properties - gives your skin extra protection against the environment?s harmful elements and leaves dry patches feeling instantly hydrated. The best part? This Honey Flower moisturiser can be used in three different ways: Day care: applying this balm in the mornings locks moisture into the skin, keeping it feeling cool, supple and hydrated - all day long. Night care: when used at night, the creamy formula is absorbed into the skin and works its magic while you sleep. Wake up with skin that feels perfectly nourished and hydrated. Face mask: this non-comedogenic balm can also be used as a pampering Honey Flower face mask. After use, skin feels smoother, softer and more supple. Formulated with 96% natural origin ingredients, Garnier?s Honey Flower moisturiser works to nourish and hydrate skin. The remaining 4% work to preserve the product, but the gentle formula contains no parabens and is non-comedogenic, making it suitable for all skin types. 3 in 1 botanical balm | Day cream | Night cream | Mask | 96% natural origin ingredients | 96% natural origin ingredients | No artificial colourants | Dermatologically tested

Payment & Security

Amazon American Express Apple Pay Diners Club Discover Google Pay Maestro Mastercard PayPal Shop Pay Union Pay Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.

You may also like

Recently viewed