Garnier Natural Rose Soothing Glow Mist 150ml

Save £1.57

£5.59 £7.16

Enriched with rose water, This mist hydrates, refreshes and soothes skin in a spritz, even on the go. It leaves skin with a dewy glow and feeling petal-soft. Our commitments it contains 96% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 4% Ensure a good sensoriality and preservation of the product. Dermatologically tested. Ingredients INGREDIENTS - 967259 14: AQUA / WATER, GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL DENAT., ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM PHYTATE, ARGININE, PROPANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, CITRIC ACID, SALICYLIC ACID, LINALOOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE (F.I.L B226975/1)

Payment & Security

Amazon American Express Apple Pay Diners Club Discover Google Pay Maestro Mastercard PayPal Shop Pay Union Pay Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.

You may also like

Recently viewed